As a transfer student at the University of Arizona’s main campus in Tucson, Arizona, you will be challenged to go beyond all expectations and raise bigger, better questions. Quality academics, a beautiful campus, legendary school spirit and world-renowned faculty – it’s all here, just waiting for you.
One of the biggest benefits of taking classes on our main campus is the opportunity to get involved within our thriving community. We have more than 600 student clubs and organizations, so there is no shortage of ways you can form new friendships, pursue your passions and make a difference. Transfer to our main campus and you’ll soon call it your home away from home.
DEGREE PROGRAMS AT MAIN CAMPUS
We offer more than 100 undergraduate programs to choose from. You can also expand your education through additional opportunities like dual degrees, double majors, minors and by participating in 100% Engagement, our signature student experience that empowers you to build essential life skills outside of the classroom.
Explore all of our degree offerings with UA Degree Search
We want to reward you for your hard work, and you may qualify for one of the following UA Academic Tuition awards. These awards are merit-based scholarships for transfer students coming to the University of Arizona, each with their own eligibility requirements and deadlines.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Award
- Transfer Tuition Scholarship
- UA Bridge
- All-Arizona Academic Team Tuition Award
The UA Bridge program is a partnership between several Arizona community colleges and the University of Arizona that provides a clear path for you to pursue your bachelor’s degree as a U of A transfer student.
UA Bridge provides:
- Guaranteed admissions into most UA undergraduate degree programs
- Dedicated UA transfer staff for pre-transfer admissions counseling
- $2,000 renewable scholarships for eligible students**
- Access to UA Transfer Peer Mentors
- Access to a CatCard, UA email account, and other online resources just for students
- Exclusive transfer events and activities at the UA and participating community colleges
**The Bridge Scholarship is for current Bridge participants only and is guaranteed for students with a minimum 3.0 cumulative college GPA and completed a minimum of 36 units at the time of UA admissions application. The scholarship is awarded per year and is available for two consecutive years (four semesters total).